• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No scoring easy. % of WR.

Say you do 60 sec for 400m, wr is 43.29 so 43.29 how many 60.0 equals 72.15

Clean and jerk of 110kg would be 110kg how many 263kg equals 41.8.

No weight divisions because big guys also disadvantaged in running.

chin-ups say 20 would be 20 by 2 or 3,

Is kipping allowed :D

Is it over or under grasp? Or can you do whatever, as long as it's all the way down to full ext to chin above the bar? And can you change grip half way through, say 10 reps over grasp, swap grip without touching the ground to under grasp and get a couple more reps?

sounds like a good idea and well sorted , good luck to you all
would you like me to create a subforum to keep it organised?

Chin grip shouldn't matter as long as legs don't assist at all and chin above the bar, full extention down the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, we will decide grip by Friday night in line with different thoughts. I am easy with it.

so far, one for either and one for overhand.

Chin grip shouldn't matter as long as legs don't assist at all and chin above the bar, full extention down the bottom

Rather than hang chin over the bar, it would be better if the (upper) arms are parallel with the torso, might be easier to judge.

Some me dudes can actually touch their chest with the bar.

whatever we decide, i would like you to be a judge for chin-ups with me silverback. I can count and you can verify.

anyone should feel free to go in any of five events, s I will include list for all.

However, one has to do all five events to win the prestigious title of AuBB's greatest athlete.

Most comps run clean and jerk as floor to overhead for those who don't have the technique can reverse curl push press

bench press not hard, as long as you accept judges decision, although one can ask for further scrutiny if not happy. That is why I would like siverback and darkoz to share judging duties for all events.

Chinups more of a problem.

ok, that is one for bench reps, I will wait on others.

I am against it, because there are already 3 events for bodyweight, 2 running and chinups. Another one would disadvantage strength guys too much.

yes, one must accommodate oni.

He could be a dark horse with his endurance background, but fortunately for us he is focusing on powerlifting.

Lol. Look at everyone trying put their 2c in to adjust the comp in their favor.

Geezus just let Spartacus organise the events he is more than capable.