• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Meal prep in syd cbd

shiftyex

Hey all

Does anyone know of a gym/place that's open early or late where I can buy prepped meals? Will be travelling there for work for a few weeks so would be good if I could sort out the food situation easily!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey all

does anyone know of a gym/place that's open early or late where i can buy prepped meals? Will be travelling there for work for a few weeks so would be good if i could sort out the food situation easily!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

kfc

Hey all

Does anyone know of a gym/place that's open early or late where I can buy prepped meals? Will be travelling there for work for a few weeks so would be good if I could sort out the food situation easily!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where r u staying?

the york i think it's called? there's a 24/7 gym in the melbourne CBD that sells prepped meals... wondering if there's something similar in syd!

Man there's heaps of nice pubs around town that have great meals. Probably cheaper too

If you cant cook then why dont you stock up on -

- Tuna
- Pre-cooked chicken breast (You can get from Woolies/Coles these days)
- Salad
- Mircowave veggies
- Mircowave rice/pasta
- Take a tub of protein with you
- I bought a whole pre-cooked beef roast from Coles on Sunday night for dinner (In the roast chicken section)
- For dinners you could go to a pub for a $10-$15 steak and veggies

Is it an issue that you wont be able to cook where you are staying? Or simply cbf? - the above ideas are more focused around if you cant cook.

If you can't find food in Sydney CBD, there is something wrong with the country.

Yup. there is freakin heaps of cheap good food options about the place. If you just hoof it around each arvo you'll find 1.864 million choices.

Tim.

Mate they have KFC, Maccas, Kebabs and plenty of pubs, you will be fine, no point eating anything else really.