• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep that sums it up nicely, although Goosey has made me ponder about FBWs being used by bbers. This is going to haunt me now, i'll end up researching further into this just to ease my curiousity

I’m right.

i know my history and I didn’t get that from muscle magazines

Yep that sums it up nicely, although Goosey has made me ponder about FBWs being used by bbers. This is going to haunt me now, i'll end up researching further into this just to ease my curiousity

Give it a go
will prolly work as well as any other routine

well my last post was from 2014, when I was 20kg or so lighter, to be honest I haven't done them in several years to see if I still can.

I understand what your saying now, you had to stop dips cause you literally couldn't lift your own body weight anymore.

Some dip machines are good, they offer assistance and this allows the person to go way down deep all the way nice and slow. I use them, but also do them without assistance as well. Depends how i'm feeling, and i'm heavier now too so i'm lifting more weight from my own body to begin with. Recently started super wide grip dips, almost a metre wide and it puts massive stress on the whole upper body.

From memory, I switched programs to one that no longer had dips in it. I could probably still do them, however the risk of hurting something probably wouldn't outweigh the benefit of doing them, when I have other exercises that don't involve pivoting the entire bodyweight on one point.