• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Standing. Only way to roll.

I've found that doing them standing with a low fly really gets a good chest burn. Like you're doing a most muscular post. It's a short range of motion, but pause at the end of the contraction and you feel it more than anything else I've tried.

Also been trying single arm cover overs, like single arm lateral raise, but with the other arm. Hits the chest well.

I don't like the low pulley. Probably just me but I don't get as good of a contraction compared to mid or high. But then I don't rate decline bench either

Haven't done flat bench, deads or back squats for at least 3-4 months (more on deads and back squats) ?
Very efficient exercises. Bench i understand. No squats at all? Or just no back squats?
Nothing builds a big back like deadlifts. [emoji14]

Tim.