• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Also easily the most physically active member of Ausbb.com.

Slow down mate. :p

Tim.

You haven't met Ride29er! :p

Yeah, it's BS hey Mitch. Have to take up crossfit so I don't get injured from heavy stuff hey! Maybe, croquet or something haha

You haven't met Ride29er! :p

Yeah, it's BS hey Mitch. Have to take up crossfit so I don't get injured from heavy stuff hey! Maybe, croquet or something haha

haha I was going to suggest crossfit, :p, well Muscleups/BJJ/Powerlifting?drunk break dancing hasnt worked well for ya, maybe croquet is the answer

Kee was talking about some hip hop dance classes or something the other day. Could even try it while not drunk. "Could" be slightly safer.

Health gets a higher priority over fitness - joint health, heart health etc.

57y/o now
I’m still doing the same in terms of full body one set to fatigue intensity of work 100%
no injuries
but instead of a two day break I now take a three day break between workouts.

and I now stay on my my target reps for three consecutive workouts after which I increase the weight by half a kg.

57y/o now
I’m still doing the same in terms of full body one set to fatigue intensity of work 100%
no injuries
but instead of a two day break I now take a three day break between workouts.

and I now stay on my my target reps for three consecutive workouts after which I increase the weight by half a kg.

Great if it works for you.
I make better progress training more frequently.

I like the seat walker rollator because you can take a load off and sit your arse down between those long 5 meter walks:cool: