• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I vote that only past and/or present Mr. Olympia winners moderate recreational bodybuilding forums.
We could offer them a free months supply of protein powder.

Last edited:
I like a good set of garden shears when i'm trimming the hairs around my willy, something like this:

120072.jpg

and then to get in a little close i use something like this:

289_open-uri20130816-17199-1g2ongg.jpg

Last edited:
I no longer do 27 sets of 23 variations of the same exercise. Concentrate on a few sets of compound lifts with little to no isolation exercises.

I have better things to do with my time.

I no longer do 27 sets of 23 variations of the same exercise. Concentrate on a few sets of compound lifts with little to no isolation exercises.

I have better things to do with my time.

You have better things to do?

Some people believe training is the better thing to do.

I never 27 variations of exercises ever. Shears been a big compound lift guy.

Old school is the best school (for what i like doing!)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Roughly 70% of the bone in my left leg is metal or being held together by screws. I have done 3 ACL's, 2 MCL's and a PCL. I have crushed vertebrae in my lower back and a spinal lesion in my neck. A ligament in my ankle that tore of the bone and managed to reattach but not in the right spot but doesn't seem to give me much grief. And let's not start on the arthritis and joint pains oh and right now a bursa in my shoulder that's very unhappy.

I think I was asked why the volume over heavy why I started my log this is why. My body simply can't handle being pushed to the limits of lifting something ridiculously heavy anymore. It seems to handle volume strain just fine. So volume training over heavy weight for me is a big change.

Warming up and stretching, rolling and general flexibility and injury prevention have become a staple, and I've actually really enjoyed this.

Training auxiliary movements first before compounds again really warming up and also pre fatiguing a muscle before running into compound movements, getting the muscle to failure without using such a heavy weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk