• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is it possible you under estimate your ability to recover?

No it’s not possible sherk the funny thing is I live with myself every day I’ve gotten to know what makes me tick.

my question to you is, why do you workout?

Goals change at 57 it’s a new ball game compared to 40.
and the self evident truth is, as you age you system becomes slow to recover so, it’s a rotten feeling, I’m taking steps to overcome it.

my lifestyle is still very active and physical I like it that way, I still enjoy doing things outside of the weight room and I believe that’s a direct result of my weight room workouts, if I continue to push too hard in the gym it effects everything else outside of it.

ive gotten over trying to look like Arnold or lift like Ed Coan years ago, the penny dropped a long long time ago.
you possibly don’t understand this, that’s ok.
more often than not I think my time here is past, it’s a shame, many good posters were here now long gone.

Last edited:
No it’s not possible sherk the funny thing is I live with myself every day I’ve gotten to know what makes me tick.

and the self evident truth is, as you age you system becomes slow to recover so, it’s a rotten feeling, I’m taking steps to overcome it.

my lifestyle is still very active and physical I like it that way, I still enjoy doing things outside of the weight room and I believe that’s a direct result of my weight room workouts, if I continue to push too hard in the gym it effects everything else outside of it.

ive gotten over trying to look like Arnold or lift like Ed Coan years ago, the penny dropped a long long time ago.
more often than not I think my time here is past, it’s a shame, many good posters were here now long gone.

too long didnt read,perhaps lowering the estrogen might help

Same here.
I don’t chase mass these days.
I chase not being “not-muscular”.
Arnold was a pipe dream.

But I still is old Kunce can train more than 2-3 times per week , although you have me by 11 years.

I'm like a spring chicken compared to you kunts, and i already feel old.

I hate to think what i'll be like when i reach your ages:(

Yes but a slightly modified FB routine.

I might whack it up later tonight.
I'd like to see it, cause most peoples idea of a full body workout around here is a few sets of squats and some bench press with a cup of tea and a few text messages between sets.
Not saying that's your idea though.

Same here.
I don’t chase mass these days.
I chase not being “not-muscular”.
Arnold was a pipe dream.

But I still is old Kunce can train more than 2-3 times per week , although you have me by 11 years.

interesting how someone as average as you and with that mindset of lifting to get toned can be mod of this place.Do you often reflect that you may be underqualified to run this board?

I'm like a spring chicken compared to you kunts, and i already feel old.

I hate to think what i'll be like when i reach your ages:(

yes we all know you are a chicken,and you feeling like a pussy at such a young age may be attributed to a number of reasons such as your excessive drug use has drained all the vitality out of you,or perhaps its Gods way of punishing a deviant.

I'd like to see it, cause most peoples idea of a full body workout around here is a few sets of squats and some bench press with a cup of tea and a few text messages between sets.

i laughed out load

You gotta have the cup a tea Darky, maybe some scones with jam and cream as well half way through the workout:cool:

Why do you think Shreks workouts take 3 hours........

Remember the workout is based around the text messages, texts always come first.

interesting how someone as average as you and with that mindset of lifting to get toned can be mod of this place.Do you often reflect that you may be underqualified to run this board?

Correct. I am not qualified.
Best you start a petition to have me removed. Good luck.