• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

That guy!

----------->
that-guy-futurama-2942177-800-600.jpg

Seriously though, i nominate Gerry.

I vote for [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION] ; amazing work ethic in and out of the gym, loads of dedication to keep his log up to date for all to see his trade secrets and plenty of guts to get up on stage more than once!

I nominate [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION] ; cos I'm easily bored with really short attention span and he keeps me coming back.

Hehe.. you weren't the only one.

When I was reading the article on it yesterday I was like 'oh lawd... another Asian tranny' But as I was flicking through 'her' pics...

... My special place began to tingle.

Do you reckon maybe 'she' had just hidden it from him and when he found out he went tren and hacked her up? She could have had the whole box and dice done.....(more box than dice)...

I vote for @jzpowahz ; amazing work ethic in and out of the gym, loads of dedication to keep his log up to date for all to see his trade secrets and plenty of guts to get up on stage more than once!

Here, here.

Chopsuey also for 2 x competitions including a placing in recent weeks as well.

(Gerry 2nd) :p

Last edited:
In for Chop Chop or Jzpowahz. But mostly inspired by Bazza20 finally starting a log.

Do you reckon maybe 'she' had just hidden it from him and when he found out he went tren and hacked her up? She could have had the whole box and dice done.....(more box than dice)...

Thought that as well, but how dumb would this kunce have to be? Any more obvious the it would be wearing a sign.

[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION];
@chop suey; or [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; I'd nominate.

JZ & CS based on their dedication, getting into competition condition and stepping on stage (and placing)

Taurus for his dedication to training and dieting that he has been following lately.

@jzpowahz imho

if there was a body transformation comp on this year, he'd also win that hands down.

Just amazing work, and all through training around an injury. Outstanding.

@jzpowahz imho

if there was a body transformation comp on this year, he'd also win that hands down.

Just amazing work, and all through training around an injury. Outstanding.

I want to change my vote from Gerry to [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION];

... coz El Testicle is all about the ladies ;)

How's your training gf? Still smashing it?

I want to change my vote from Gerry to @chocchillimango ;

... coz El Testicle is all about the ladies ;)

How's your training gf? Still smashing it?

I'm in the second week of recovery from my hip arthroscopy so no training.
Although I have been doing my recovery physio LIKE A BOSS and doing random sets of pullups haha

I'm cranky as and cannot wait to get back to it but cannot lift normally for at least 3 months :(

Will be starting proper rehab this friday and training will start in next week or two but will be limited for a while.

So i'm way out of contention, unless there is an award for sheer bloodimindedness :p

jz, doesn't need anymore reasons.
Taurus because i'd be scared not to give him a vote.
choppy for making it happen

I'm in the second week of recovery from my hip arthroscopy so no training.
Although I have been doing my recovery physio LIKE A BOSS and doing random sets of pullups haha

I'm cranky as and cannot wait to get back to it but cannot lift normally for at least 3 months :(

Will be starting proper rehab this friday and training will start in next week or two but will be limited for a while.

So i'm way out of contention, unless there is an award for sheer bloodimindedness :p

Well, you'd get the cupcake queen award - that's for sure... Perhaps shared even between yourself and [MENTION=10608]Gerry[/MENTION]; ;)

jzpowahz for me too. He has killed it recently by getting on stage, dieting like a champ & training 100% every day. Full credit to him, dug deep.
Ive also won it before, so I wont accept any nominations lol