• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

More fuel dramas for Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo at Malaysia Grand Prix

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
RED Bull boss Christian Horner has urged Formula One to scrap complicated fuel-flow rules that saw Daniel Ricciardo stripped of second place in Melbourne, as the Australian hit similar trouble in practice in Malaysia. Horner said policing the newly introduced limit on fuel flow, or rate of fuel use, “confuses even the teams” and should be axed with teams simply given a cap of 100 kilograms per race.
He was speaking after Ricciardo’s fuel sensor again played up in practice for the Malaysian Grand Prix, meaning Red Bull may be faced with the same dilemma that caused them problems in Australia.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/more-fuel-dramas-for-red-bulls-daniel-ricciardo-at-malaysia-grand-prix/story-fne8930l-1226868177353

Lol. They sound like SR20's, not scooters.
There is nothing wrong with the tone so much as the volume. If they were 5 times louder like last year they would sound fuggin awesome.

But yeah, follow the leader as usual last fortnight unfortunately. That fuel flow bullshit is just that, bullshit.
Give em 100kg...and be done with it. Regulating how fast they can use it is just obsurd.

Tim.

the whole lure of F1 over the last few years has been diminishing with all the stupid rules changes they bring in each year, al little like AFL level the rules alone for bit and et everyone get used to it an improve, the sound and look of the cars this year are terrible, i mean really a 1.6ltr engine??????

Redbull just whinging ****s as they know they will lose. Dont see the merc or ferrari engines having any issues.

Renaut = shit

So f1 was exciting the last few years with the champion and his cheating car beimg boo'd at every race?

All the drivers love the new rules, only issue is the noise. Unless your redbull

I remember the 1.5L V6 turbos back in Adelaide, the were awesome, quick with massive tyres and loud as fuck.
Senna's 1.5L Turbo McLaren Honda was pushing out just under 1500HP, they were real cars back then.

I remember the 1.5L V6 turbos back in Adelaide, the were awesome, quick with massive tyres and loud as fuck.
Senna's 1.5L Turbo McLaren Honda was pushing out just under 1500HP, they were real cars back then.

One of the drivers said the shells on the old turbo F1s were so flimsy you could put your fist threw it if you tired. Lol. Fuck that.

No capsule back then. Shells were Kevlar still, have been since 1980 I think, quite strong, just very open around the drivers head.

Last edited:
There awesome for sure. Around 1300-1400bhp in quali trim. So hardcore were these engines they would only last 3 or 4 laps. The tyres for quali only 2 or so lol.

Race engines for less powerful. "Only 900 or so". Lol

Whats the current crops power output? Still be up there I reckon with the old race trim. 700 or 800?

Tim.

Sounds about right. Still a shitload really. They only weight 650-700kg.

It annoys me that they are not allowed to genuinely push the boundaries. I mean 650bhp from 1.5L is still impressive, it isnt at all when you look at those old machines. :(

I still love F1. Tonight could be great...if its a wet race it will be very different to last week I think.

Tim.

F1 has to be cutting edge, all this energy recovery shit is the future. Not like anyone would give a fuck if they were just a bit louder.

F1 cwnt push the boundries as its too dangerous, drivers would need G suits etc. Fastest f1 cars are still the 2004 era ones

F1 has to be cutting edge, all this energy recovery shit is the future. Not like anyone would give a fuck if they were just a bit louder.

F1 cwnt push the boundries as its too dangerous, drivers would need G suits etc. Fastest f1 cars are still the 2004 era ones

Yarp.

There is talk of some more noise in the coming rounds.

Tim.

Yea, Bernie has the shits with the current sound and host countries are concerned about spectator turnout.