• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

More fuel dramas for Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo at Malaysia Grand Prix

nah man, you can't allow a team to use more fuel in the straight and less in corners, and still be in requirements, otherwise it would be HP unlimited, only fuel mattered.

edit: they used x fuel "per hour" as the legal wording.

the fact they used lawyers interpretation, and tried to wheesle a win from over boosting the car is firstly, the equivalent of an athlete taking steroids and 2; considered cheating and lucky not worse penalties!

Yea, Bernie has the shits with the current sound and host countries are concerned about spectator turnout.

host countries say F1's not coming to town because its too loud, then they do something about it, and aus wants to sue F1 cause its not loud enough? WHAT!

I thought we were watching a race, who cares how they sound, i saw them live and they were great!
In a few years you'll think, holy shit they were TOO LOUD before, borderline sued for ear damage! Now sued too quiet!

Can't please everyone...

They're so quiet the local houses in Albert parks stopped cracking.

exactly, to experience the old F1's was insane

but i don't think thats a good thing! imagine the wear and tear on the driver sitting in that thing. at the end of this season or next they'll be going faster that ever before on way less fuel making way less noise.

Exactly how is that bad? All this will filter down to our cars... like the new honda nsx already is.

Challenging step forward, but one that will go down in the history books as ground breaking and it needed it to push change.

Best part of their turbo system is they don't use a traditional rally anti-lag system, they have a seperate electric motor to spin up the turbo to match peek engine performance at all revs. so the best idea EVER!

funny i saw button taking HEAPS of places, ended up 4th and pushed to 3rd! tunnel vision is great isn't it

funny i saw button taking HEAPS of places, ended up 4th and pushed to 3rd! tunnel vision is great isn't it

So what you are saying is my opinion that I now find F1 racing with its lack of sound and overtaking boring is wrong. Thank you for telling me what my opinion should be.

you said no overtaking. i said i saw button do alot... so did many others, how about that dude that lost his wheel and still ended up top 5?

you said no overtaking. i said i saw button do alot... so did many others, how about that dude that lost his wheel and still ended up top 5?

Cool. I must miss all the non stop overtaking every time I watch F1.

Poor kunce is cursed, that redbull seat, is fucking cursed, not only did they fuck him up in the box, but got a 10 place penalty for the next race for technically "reversing" down the pit straight. (admittedly it is dangerous in an already dangerous sport)

What a bummer, I'm shattered. :(

God i pray merc stay on top and lewis wins his second world chanpionship. He has always been the best and everyone on the grid knows it, just couldnt beat that redbull car

God i pray merc stay on top and lewis wins his second world chanpionship. He has always been the best and everyone on the grid knows it, just couldnt beat that redbull car

You just like his diamond earings.

Haha, love them. Always been a massive fan! He was a bit ****y on his yourh but he is pretty much the perfect sportsman now. Major role model imo. He has had some fuckin rotton luck too!

Haha, love them. Always been a massive fan! He was a bit ****y on his yourh but he is pretty much the perfect sportsman now. Major role model imo. He has had some fuckin rotton luck too!

Other then the multiple times he's been penalized for unsportsmanlike behavior and then pulled the race card?