• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein intake and the anabolic response

You don't have to Google it? If there's a possibility I'm wrong or being misled I want to know about it.

Plus anecdotal evidence and self reported data is notoriously unreliable. Even if its working for you, it's not for the reasons you believe.

yes but listen to the explanation of how things work.. its the simply guideline, not his diet principle.

i totally disagree with carb backloading. anyway that would be going way too off topic

I've read Kiefers stuff before and I'll never get that time back unfortunately. I'll stick to listening to those with some nutritional education.

the best nutrition advice atm is mike dolce. period.

eat earth grown nutrients
every 2 to 4hrs, depending what you did and what your about to do
eat till your satisfied not till your full
don't count calories, make calories count
BOOM!

the best nutrition advice atm is mike dolce. period.

eat earth grown nutrients
every 2 to 4hrs, depending what you did and what your about to do
eat till your satisfied not till your full
don't count calories, make calories count
BOOM!

So you've fully drunk the cool aid.

cool aid not natural bro. btw im just trying to help others, steer them on the right path.

wish i had someone 10yr ago that told me the truth, instead of this supplement/protein bullshit.

Unfortunately you still haven't got the truth, man. Please do some more reading so you can give people accurate information. Most of us have been there and bought the same bullshit at some point.

Earth grown nutrients. Find a food that you can't trace back to he earth?

2 - 4 hours. Come on, are people still hanging on to this.

Eat until you satisfied. Works only for those with small appetites.

Don't count calories make calories count. Useless marketing slogan. Doesn't mean anything useful.

Earth grown nutrients. Find a food that you can't trace back to he earth?

2 - 4 hours. Come on, are people still hanging on to this.

this means small meals frequently yes, see below.

Eat until you satisfied. Works only for those with small appetites.
see above

Don't count calories make calories count. Useless marketing slogan. Doesn't mean anything useful.
It means you choose foods based on nutritional density aka micro nutrients, you know, the vitamins and minerals that allow the processes macro's rely on for chemical processes in the body.

this means small meals frequently yes, see below.

see above

It means you choose foods based on nutritional density aka micro nutrients, you know, the vitamins and minerals that allow the processes macro's rely on for chemical processes in the body.

Small meals frequently. Hello 1990s. Lol. Come on mate. Get with the times. It doesn't make a difference.

Eat until satisfied. Like I said works for small appetites. You probably have a small appetite. Small meals don't satisfy me. Lots of meals eating until satisfied mean I will eat way too much.

We all know micros are important but doesn't change that it's just a marketing slogan that you are trying to use as evidence to prove your point.

Also you missed the first one. Name a food that doesn't trace back to earth nutrients.

on a larger level not recognized in that particular study, it does.

thats why studies should be joined. what if this and this?

a big mac cannot be traced back to earth grown nutrients, and neither does it fit IIFYM.

No one recommends eating micronutrient deficient foods, but they can be useful given the right context. Counting calories is definitely helpful, especially for those who have no idea how many calories they're consuming and how many they should be consuming for their goal.

Its not necessary to eat small and frequent meals. If it works for someone that's fine, but its not at all necessary and you won't go catabolz and lose gains. People doing intermittent fasting protocols would be screwed otherwise.

its poison not food. oh yeah, then complain your overweight and cancer/diabetes around the corner.

nah that food was perfect! nothing wrong with it! cmon man. who you kiddin?

im feelin the hate and love it, bring on the nutrition *cough* idiot phd student papers research so i can hold my flame thrower the correct direction

its poison not food. oh yeah, then complain your overweight and cancer/diabetes around the corner.

nah that food was perfect! nothing wrong with it! cmon man. who you kiddin?

Its poison. Lol. Its a burger. You don't happen to be friends with big mick.

Its has a bun ( not poisonous)
Meat ( not poisonous)
Sauces ( not poisonous)
Salad ( not poisonous).

Who you kidding.

All those things come from the earth as some stage. Again you are using a marketing gimmick "earth grown nutrients" and trying to use that as scientific proof. They are trying to sell a diet and you have bought in hook line and sinker.

Again. I'm not overweight

I don't like Big Macs though. Hungry jacks. Double bacon deluxe thanks.

Last edited:
Everybody relax, C_T is planning on competing in bodybuilding, he has practically won already.

Take heed of his advice while its free.

~

im feelin the hate and love it, bring on the nutrition *cough* idiot phd student papers research so i can hold my flame thrower the correct direction

That flame thrower coming from celebrity, untrained nutritionists selling their dodgy diets on the net.

Oh yeah so much more reliable than those idiot phd students who spend a decade + of their life studying the actual science of nutrition. Don't those idiots know they can buy all the information they need for $25 bucks from a bloke off the net and know all they need to know about nutrition in 5 hours of reading.

show me the fat hippies? show me the proof im wrong? thats the same as you dismissing my idea your all fat for eating burgers.

yes there is truth behind it. never heard of preservatives? artificial flavours, colours, environmental factors affecting our endocrine system, noooo that doesn't happen

lalalalala, i pretend it doesn't happen therefore it doesn't happen to me.

HAHA!