• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
to be honest, I watch all the above.

However, bb I find too subjective and political in regards to who wins.

Powerlifting I like as one of ultimate tests of pure strength.

And crossfit comps, although don't like some of exercises, very much appreciate all-round fitness elements.

man those crossfit competitions are full on, those people more drugged up than people want to believe. very impressive stuff

I am sure all sports have people looking for edge. Up to each sport how best to manage such temptation.

Even if were using, their feats are still impressive.

ive seen a heap of the womens events with jaw dropped in awe, natty males couldn't do 1/2 what they did.

extreme feats of strength and conditioning. def not healthy at that level.

huge doses don't really lend themselves to crossfit
by huge I mean more than 2 gram
would not surprise me at all if people were using 100mg of anavar a day or more leading up to comps

blah blah blah, they are drug tested, so what, who gives a fuck. Not even WADA standards

anavar, winny. epo.

point in crossfit is to be extremely fit/powerful for your bodyweight.

like i saw chicks doing 3 sets of 20 hand stand pushups followed by 20 rings muscle ups.
and that was the start of the comp... i doubt anybody here could do that in the girls time alone letalone apart of the comp (things before and after to perform)

Clip of 0ni power reverse curling 100kg doesn't seem to be loading...

Crossfit made a good clip awhile of the follow on effect that Crossfit has had. Something along the lines of new business opening up, both affiliates and companies like Rogue and Again Faster, more people being involved in powerlifting, weightlifting and other sports, plus companies like Reebok developing new "Crossfit" equipment. Like it or not, Crossfit has changed the fitness industry, for the better I feel.

I saw a girl in my gym a while back who did crossfit.

Great body and doing full squats on 100kg at less than 60kg bodyweight. I was impressed.

oh another note, person at work who's a serious cyclist had a massive heart attack in his gym and passed away. fit as fuck, 7-8% bf.

extremes arn't good.

oh another note, person at work who's a serious cyclist had a massive heart attack in his gym and passed away. fit as fuck, 7-8% bf.

extremes arn't good.

Heart attack due to being a serious cyclist? I believe this is common amongst serious cyclists, something to do with the heart enlarging or something?? Can't recall the exact details

Exercises done for time with horrendous form? Sounds like crossfit to me Bazza

Well you could almost say crossfit is strongman done with lighter weights and much longer events. I hate endurance stuff so strongman wins me over.

Last edited: