• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients WPI - Coffee & Banana

Yeah it is pretty clumpy and gritty - I'd assume the grittiness is the coffee beans, which does not overly worry me, especially since my morning shake also has psyllium husk in it.

anyone had issues with BN clumping more recently? ordered 5kg chocolate 2 weeks ago.. pretty much won't mix at all in milk - stays as a single clay-like blob

last two or three orders have been fine - i don't expect it to be instantised, actually enjoy some nuggets of flavour, but eating a mouthfull of protein and then a tall glass of plain milk not so much

Add the WPI after you pour the milk, then shaker it. Thats the recipe for reduced clumping. If you WPI first and then add the milk the WPI tends to stick and clump at the bottom of your shaker more.

Ok got some Coffee, Pina Colada and Vanilla (WPI)

Quick review.

Coffee - Not too strong, a bit sweet but not overwhelming. 7/10

Vanilla - By far the best tasting BN protein. 8.5/10

Pina Colada - Blahhh. Too sweet. Can only have about 20gm at a time coz any more gets sickening. 4/10