• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Incline Presses

Incline Press Choice

• Barbell

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Dumbells

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Smith machine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Barbell
Dumbells
Smith Machine
Other - Hammer press, machine press..etc

Please vote

BB, 30deg and sometimes smith machine, that's right kunce, smith machine, get a fully sick pump out of it.

Barbell, smith machine - inclince hammer strength press - all great movements - i'll mix it up with the incline 45 or 30....

Never been a big fan of DB incline though - maybe i'll try it today when training chest and report back.

barbell most of the time only at about 30 deg any more and i find it works front delts a heap more, but i do change it up every now and then and use db

Dumbells.. I find the BB incline bench at my gym works my delts too much. Everybody seems to be using the smith machine these days, might give it a go next chest session.