• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When is someone, according to you, a 'powerlifter'?

When they live, breathe and compete like a powerlifter. Not a one comp wonder.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

yes, we are brothers in arms (weights).

I like the various chats about training, lifting and sport.

Less keen on the 'Days of our lives stuff' though.

I was not serious, though I did mention had only been in one real comp.

Would have competed more since 2011, but serious injures have prevented this.

Kaz, when are you competing again?

Had or has? Never seen one post thag makes refrence to a routine, diet, gym, pb's etc. bit strange he is on here 24/7 yet doesnt make a single refrence to practicing his chosen sport/hobbey

lifts are current. I do make posts about my training.

I was not serious, though I did mention had only been in one real comp.

Would have competed more since 2011, but serious injures have prevented this.

Kaz, when are you competing again?

I seriously haven't followed your lifting lol

Spring Cup at PTC if all goes to plan, then push/pull at the end of the year. Hopefully get a novice comp in to test maxes somewhere since im training in the high rep range

good luck. If all goes well, I am going in Melbourne cup (Sept) and push pull at end of year. I am aiming for 240kg and 130kg attend of year, hopefully as a 90kg lifter.

Last edited: