• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What city or country would you love to visit and why?

I'd love to go back to Prague, back in the day, beer selection was huge, the chicks were insanely hot, no one was in a hurry and a dollar got you a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way.
Good joint, miss it.

I hear pretty much the same thing from everyone that's been there, especially about the women

I'd love to go back to Prague, back in the day, beer selection was huge, the chicks were insanely hot, no one was in a hurry and a dollar got you a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way.
Good joint, miss it.

I concur. Prague was amazing.
I'd love to visit the pyramids. Ive done a lot of travel, lived overseas & all that, but never got there. Recently its been quite dangerous by the looks of things, but one day I'll take the wife & kids there. My parents went before they were married & said it was awesome..

Last edited:
I've thought about it also, just don't want to be the latest YouTube sensation, getting my head lobbed of with a carving knife.

Yeah man, my Mrs. was sooo keen to do Egypt. Ever since 8 years ago. Things have steadily declined since then - tourists getting raided, chicks getting pack raped in public. Ain't gonna happen.

And the men over there just stare at the foreign ladies like they're fresh meat.

Dude at work here, his bro in law is a pro tennis instructor. Travels the world. He took the Aussie women's team over that neck of the woods and a bunch of men just surrounded the courts and were all whacking off in front of them. I shit you not.

I want to take my wife to Japan as she's never been.

Awesome country mix of old and new...

Japan is awesome, I love going there.

This time I'm thinking of going to France. More to the country and winyards instead of the cities. From the photos I have seen the countryside looks amazing. Also I want to visit Tuscany.

Dude at work here, his bro in law is a pro tennis instructor. Travels the world. He took the Aussie women's team over that neck of the woods and a bunch of men just surrounded the courts and were all whacking off in front of them. I shit you not.

fucken animals (the men, not the tennis players lol) Yeh as [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; said I don't want to be on YouTube having my throat slit, so Egypt can wait. Maybe should just visit [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION]; down in tassie for now lol

Last edited:
Lol fucken animals. Yeh as @Grunta ; said I don't want to be on YouTube having my throat slit, so Egypt can wait. Maybe should just visit @Headley ; down in tassie for now lol

Hehe.. yeah mate. Not worth having a decapitation or sum such.
@Headley ; could take you for a tour around the island. Take in the wildlife perhaps?

Last edited:
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

On the up side, Edinburgh was really good, especially at the time of the comedy festival and tattoo. Loved Paris too and would love to go back there

Last edited:
Currently living in Edinburgh atm, so far have travelled around Scotland a little (i.e. Highlands, Isle of Skye), also been to Belgium and Ireland (for St. Patty's). Planning on heading down to London in a couple weeks for a friend's birthday, then hitting up France/Belgium over Spring break for Anzac Day.

I don't think I really have a certain place(s) that I want to visit like a lot of people seem to, but I'll be making an effort in May/June when I'm on holidays to travel all around Europe and see Germany, Czech, Italy, Austria, Spain, etc.