• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you see yourself getting married?

I'm gonna give it another shot...I think I'm older and wiser and pretty damn happy with the thought of spending the rest of my life with this one :)

Dad always told me never get married untill your 30. 30 this year! Nearly married at 24, dodged a fucking bullet there thats for sure

8 years today. She deserves a service medal or something.

Congratulations, 8s not bad, hopefully youre taking thr missus out for dinner instead of psting here tonight or you'll never hear the end of it.

I got married at 24, 6 years later and no looking back, I think if that didn't happened I would of ended up in partying hard and doing lots of stupid shit,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Married at 28, divorced at 30. We were together for 6 years before getting married.

6 years on and I might marry again, it's not high on my list of things to do though..

Yes, I'm engaged to a 12 out of 10 beauty and I don't know how that happened but I'm just going with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, 8s not bad, hopefully youre taking thr missus out for dinner instead of psting here tonight or you'll never hear the end of it.

Took her and the kids to get subway. Ate it with her at the table though!

I told her I was going to give her a wedding and engagement ring that she never wears but didn't know where the boxes were.

don't know ...

evil
edit: I can't bench my way out of a paper bag

all of the above? lol

seriously though, I sort of always knew. But shame really. I'm such a great cook and good with kids LOL
what a waste :p

You might be looking in the wrong places viv

I never thought I would, but for the last year I'm considering it. I been with my gf for 4 years. I view and feel differently about her than any other girl I met before. I actually feel like I want to knock her up :) not just get laid.

One thing that I can't see myself doing and same goes for my partner, is having a huge wedding with 100 guests and all the big extravagant show etc... I would just keep it very private, dinner, dress up, take some nice photos in wedding dress and a suit. Spend the saved up money on round the world trip.