• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2014 World cup soccer

Thing that shits me is the way soccer players carry on like petulant five year old children, not to mention the fact they are all built like five year old children.

I was a super star soccer player under 6 and 7s - represented my region. Turned to more manly pursuits though, cross dressing and the like.

Thing that shits me is the way soccer players carry on like petulant five year old children, not to mention the fact they are all built like five year old children.

I was a super star soccer player under 6 and 7s - represented my region. Turned to more manly pursuits though, cross dressing and the like.

cross dressing and bb?

I don't know; some of best soccer players are pretty good athletes.

cross dressing and bb?

I don't know; some of best soccer players are pretty good athletes.
yep, great athletes and can do magical things. Just doesn't seem to be Australia's sport. Need Australia to do well for it to get more popular.

Shrek, as there is a lot of interest in the World cup, we should have a tipping comp for winner and runner up.

Tips to be put in prior to opening match.

Shrek, as there is a lot of interest in the World cup, we should have a tipping comp for winner and runner up.

Tips to be put in prior to opening match.

Good idea Chris. But should be continual you think. Tips have to be put in before kickoff for each match and an ongoing Leaderboard for tipping kept.

Good idea Chris. But should be continual you think. Tips have to be put in before kickoff for each match and an ongoing Leaderboard for tipping kept.

ok, 2 points for win and 1 point for draw.

and we can have winner and runner up tips before, as I suggested, points 5 and 3.