• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When are you guys doing upright rows?

I am currently doing Upper/Lower workout so do them on Upper day, hahaha, but mainly as a shoulder exercise and do them around another shoulder exercise, when I was doing a body part split it was also done on Shoulder Day.

had read a fair bit about how they are bad for the shoulders, especially when arms are raised above nipple height, so no

one of my favourite exercises.

I do them with back, and shoulder presses with chest, so have push/pull split for upper body

I tried a pull-up yesterday, failed miserably.... Oh and I do upright rows with chest and shoulders, bench day.

Sent from my iPhone

If I ever do them I will do them in my shoulder session - much prefer shrugs though.....not a huge fan of uprights....

Used to do them on back days but like most, don't see the need anymore. Properly done, shrugs are a much better option IMO