• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I-phone into laptop for internet connection?

jimmy

Can anyone tell me if I can plug my iPhone into a laptop (via the USB lead) and get on the net?
cheers

Yeah, you should be able to turn the iPhone into a hotspot. Will be in the settings I'd imagine, haven't used one for a long time so can't tell you exactly how to do it

Thanks for that shriek, done that - any tips for me on setting my laptop up then so it recognizes the hotspot?

Just turn the wifi on, click on the icon down the bottom right and open the wireless centre or whatever it's called. Then just pick it and put in your password. It will remember it after the first time, so anytime you turn it back or its within range, it will reconnect automatically