• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Man lost on own property after drinking beers, following dingo

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Northern Territory Police say they spent the early hours of this morning looking for a man who got lost on his small rural property.
The resident of an eight-hectare block in Darwin's rural area says that after he had a few beers he thought he saw a dingo.
He says he followed the animal into bushland behind his residence because he was concerned about his pets.
But he got lost and tried to find his house for about an hour.
He then used his mobile phone to call police.
Officers, with the help of a neighbour, found the man safe and well about 300 metres from his house.+
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-04/drongo-loses-himself-looking-for-dingo/5297176

I'm from Alice. Much harder to get lost there, because you can see for about 100km in any direction, just dirt.
What a cockhead, 300m from his house. Pfft.

My dad got lost on our farm after going for a wander after a day on the piss. Lol. Had a sleep in a paddock.

I was that drunk down the gold coast one night I lost my tshirt and couldnt find my way back to cavil ave, good times

Mysterious_voyage.png