• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Journalist, looking to write *accurate* story on impact of new laws on steroid users

M

MS88

Hi folks, I'm from a (non-Murdoch) paper looking to write a story on the impact of the NSW govt's new sentencing laws for steroid supply/use.

Essentially I'd like to know, what's been the impact of these changes on your community? Has it made you think twice about using steroids? Are efforts to import and distribute steroids changing because of the laws? That sort of thing.

PM if you're keen to chat. I will verify my identity before asking you to give me any information.

Happy to quote you anonymously, but I'll need to verify your authenticity in some way before printing what you say.

Thanks

"I'm guilty of a victimless crime and I'd love to give you my personal details so the cops can force you to hand them over and make an example of me."

Good luck with that one but I don't like your chances.

"I'm guilty of a victimless crime and I'd love to give you my personal details so the cops can force you to hand them over and make an example of me."

Good luck with that one but I don't like your chances.

don't give the reported your name or address or any other details
cops will need to get a subpoena to get details off the reporter , only info they will have access to is your ip address , cops will then need to get another subpoena to get your details off your isp
cops will then need to prove that you are taking part in substances and not just spinning shit to a reporter

if you want to be paranoid , use a public access computer (local library )

a lot of time and resources needed just to chase after a user , if you were selling things would be different , but for a bottom feeder crime , they wouldn't waste their time

if you want to makes things a tad harder you use proxies and anonymous remailers , while not 100% secure but it adds extra steps in the process of tracking you down

Yeah there are ways to be anonymous, but he wants details to show it's legit.

Unless there's roids in my preworkout I can't help anyway, I was just commenting on how slim I think the chances are of getting a response.

Yeah there are ways to be anonymous, but he wants details to show it's legit.

Unless there's roids in my preworkout I can't help anyway, I was just commenting on how slim I think the chances are of getting a response.

details , i don't think he is asking for name dob and tax file number