• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It's based on fact to an extent. I don't think there's any evidence as to Ragnar actual being a living person. Everything he is mentioned in is either folk lore or mythical stories.

But hey I could be wrong.
He's hot as fuck so based on that fact I'd like to think he is real....;)

His deformed son becomes King and Rollo was definetly a real person.

All in all, makes a good change to the usual BS tv shows.

this season has been awesome, Im kinda starting to think ragnar let floki lead the battle,just to prove he Is the only one that can lead them to victory, he kinda just sat back up until his son was in danger, judging from this weeks trailer he stomps his foot as king, will be interesting if they can take paris

Loving this season!!
Season 2 got a little repetitive. Loved Harbard, I hope he returns! Plus I love the actor! He was in Smokin' Aces.

tumblr_nihfvaygJx1s7xoeto1_500.png

Loving this season!!
Season 2 got a little repetitive. Loved Harbard, I hope he returns! Plus I love the actor! He was in Smokin' Aces.

tumblr_nihfvaygJx1s7xoeto1_500.png

He is one of the lead actors in another TV series called "the strain", he is a good actor

He is one of the lead actors in another TV series called "the strain", he is a good actor
He seems to play the bad guy all the time.
Haven't heard of The Strain. Will check it out. He was also in Walking Tall with The Rock.