• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm up to season 2 now. I've seen up to en 6 online, was wondering what has been released

I am going for Ragnar's beard and hair combo
I won't have the hair long or braided though, lel. Just shaved sides

One more episode, who dies? They are making out like its ragnars son, but that's going to be to obvious, I really hope floki is a spy for Ragnar and the king dies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a pity a season only goes for 10 eps, yeah don't know about Floki, was hoping he was being a double agent and pretending to side with King Horik and give info back to Ragnar but that doesn't appear to be happening....

Yea unfortunately floki isnt turning out the way I wanted him too.

Not sure who will die hopefully horic.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Some believe Ragnar never existed.

However the story says he had another wife between Lagertha and Aslaug

Odd that isnt it, being that he never existed.

It also says a certain king will be his downfall.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Half way through the final episode, shaping up to be one hell of a ending

Not spoiling it yet but As expected one hell of a ending, seriously drop everything and watch it,