• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beer beer and more beer..... Everything beer.

Corona and Sol really???? and pretty much anything American is in the same league just weak watery beer, dont trust any beer you have to add something too, eg lime/lemon to Corona......they are ok if you are hung over and have to back up just to get back into the groove.

When I was at Uni the Americans there always said corona was always known as the scum beer over in US and that you had to add lemon to it so you could get it down.

u5e5u3ag.jpg

Pint of lashes!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

So you're a beer collector. You'll run out of room soon.

LoL........not collector, drinker.
Been hammering them lately, had to slide the stock to the front before I took shot cos it looked empty, normally it's full to the back wall deep and both doors, been too lazy to go shopping and restock.
i take my alcoholism seriously, give it a crack Shrek, may enjoy it.

LoL........not collector, drinker.
Been hammering them lately, had to slide the stock to the front before I took shot cos it looked empty, normally it's full to the back wall deep and both doors, been too lazy to go shopping and restock.
i take my alcoholism seriously, give it a crack Shrek, may enjoy it.

I'm just having a dig mate. Nice fridge BTW.

Any one tried this new drop called minimum chips?
stupid name, top drop.

Is it a kiwi drop? that is such a kiwi saying is all - 'I'll have 2 fish, 3 potato fritters, a curry roll and minimum chips' :p

Ahh... I miss home sometimes :p

I know its a 'beer' thread, but I plan on hitting the sake tonite (washed down with some Japanese beer) at my local Japanese restaurant.
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; we need to get you shit faced mate... Seriously... You don't know what you're missing :cool:

Is it a kiwi drop? that is such a kiwi saying is all - 'I'll have 2 fish, 3 potato fritters, a curry roll and minimum chips' :p

Ahh... I miss home sometimes :p

I know its a 'beer' thread, but I plan on hitting the sake tonite (washed down with some Japanese beer) at my local Japanese restaurant.
@Shrek ; we need to get you shit faced mate... Seriously... You don't know what you're missing :cool:

Asahi super dry, good Jap drop.
ninimum chips is a Matilda bay product I think.

Phuck me son!! ... ... What state you living in again? :pYou ever need a hand polishing those babies off - call me :cool:
Typical fucking kiwi inviting themselves around to drink all ya piss................................................... P.S - (pm me the address when you get there cuz...)

You people are crazy! Bud, corona???
I like pale ales mostly but enjoy dark ales and stout just as much.

Thank you! I'd rather have Gina Rinehart shit in my mouth than drink Bud or Corona, though the original Budweiser or Budvar from the Czech Republic is awesome.

Pale Ales, IPAs, Stouts, etc, are my drop. I'm particularly partial to Feral Hop Hog IPA, Murrays Angry Man Pale Ale, and Burleigh Brewing Hasslehop.

To be honest I'm not a huge fan of all the fancy beers around and just prefer the commercial stuff.

If I can't get a Jim beam I'll usually have a pure blond or Carlton draught. Pure blond are Low calorie too, its equivalent to doing sit-ups with every sip.