• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My 2014 Crossfit open Log

Haha going to be fun
uryvypeh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah slow in the begijning or you woul gas out for sure.
Just plod along, endure the pain lol. Then haul arse from the 9's onwards!

Tim.

Just judged a lot of people doing it, some taking 1/2hr, they really should of put some sort of cut off on this one, yet to see someone who remotely enjoyed it

20:17, physically spent at the 9's onwards, heart rate wouldn't drop

I tried the Froning style of grip with the thumb under instead grabbing the bar, much more comfortable and saved the wrists a lot!

Thrusters are still my nemesis...

Brave person who ever goes a second attempt on this one. I'm tipping this will be the repeat Open WOD for next year

20:17, physically spent at the 9's onwards, heart rate wouldn't drop

I tried the Froning style of grip with the thumb under instead grabbing the bar, much more comfortable and saved the wrists a lot!

Thrusters are still my nemesis...

Brave person who ever goes a second attempt on this one. I'm tipping this will be the repeat Open WOD for next year

well done mate, If I did this workout without people around me, I would of quit halfway through, I was going to go again but had a disagreement with a few bouncers on sat night and now have 2 very tender shoulders, lol,

I did it alone in the shed, people yelling at me may have made me work a bit harder. For the Open next year I think I'll see if can do the wods at a local box. Maybe hit once or twice in the shed and film it and then do it once in a group format.

lol at the disagreement :)

Happy with my first opens, came 600th in Australia out of over 10000, and 8550 in the would out of over 100,000, going to get strong over the next 12 month and try and get a team to next years regionals

well done, you were in top 6%.

Yeah far better than I planned, I wanted top 25% but would if been happy with top 50%, lucky the movements I am not that good with were paired up with ones I am better at, kept me at a good consistent score, came second in my club behind my coach I'm very happy with how I went