• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Great Success

No, I'm training for strength, I'm not sure why you would think I'm not? How much it looks like I lift, not how much I really do? What's that meant to mean? Calling me out?

You said you aren't training for power lifting. I think he took that to mean you are doing more of a BB based program, rather than a strength program.

I don't think Rugby was calling you out at all.

No, I'm training for strength, I'm not sure why you would think I'm not? How much it looks like I lift, not how much I really do? What's that meant to mean? Calling me out?

The way it read in regards to saying your not training for powerlifting etc - sounded as you were not really training for "strength" - haha calling you out? Huh?

You said you aren't training for power lifting. I think he took that to mean you are doing more of a BB based program, rather than a strength program.

I don't think Rugby was calling you out at all.

Spot on

when my gym lifts move from 215/137.5/237.5 to 250/160/270 i may consider trt style doses as a boost. but until then no

Why would you take gear if you were not making progress?
What do you expect to happen?
Liam is natty
Why is this even a conversation about me? xD
Why do you lot even care about what I am doing lol. Why am I of such interest in your lives

This is a thread about some guy making the IPF national team in the Netherlands
Why are people even talking about my "system" or how good it is or isn't lol.
Can anyone here even explain what my "system" is?
Does anyone even know what it is to begin with? lol

ive never benched more than 125 in comp. thanks but i am not one to call myself strong, hopefully my elbow holds together and i can hit 140 in comp this year. raw that is.

The way it read in regards to saying your not training for powerlifting etc - sounded as you were not really training for "strength" - haha calling you out? Huh?

If I'm not training for power lifting, I'm training for body building??? Interesting logic there

Think your taking things out of context - sorry that the way you wrote it I miss-read....lets move on....

Lliam, I did 125kg raw bench in CAPO comp 2011 and 137.5kg touch and go in PTC comp later that year.

I am hoping for 130kg by end of year, bench and deadlift comp in December.