• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Great Success

No one compares on pound for pound anyway. It Only favors little manlets, that's why powerlifting is compared on formula.

On pound for pound Oni probably has a better deadlift than Benni or Andy Bolton. Lol what's more impressive. Lol. Why should others be penalized because someone can't eat more than a starving teenage girl.

Drugs come up because Oni claimed his training program superior but forgot to mention of his personal non existent progress while clean and progress on this awesome program only starting after jumping on the gear.

Of course I understand that - there are really only a handful of people on the forum that compete seriously - so I was just talking in general terms in regards to pound for pound. it is still a great deadlift for his weight natural or not - and prob one of the bigger deadlifts on the forum regardless of weight.

I dont agree with the way he went about things in regards to claiming to be natural and then not - but you will find this is the case for a large % of people using haha - I think that now we know he is using (regardless of how much/who cares) - people need to stop with the gear V natural questions etc etc - who really cares? - he is on the gear - lets see what results he gets and if they are good then I take my hat off to him - if not then he needs to work harder regardless of gear or not.

Of course I understand that - there are really only a handful of people on the forum that compete seriously - so I was just talking in general terms in regards to pound for pound. it is still a great deadlift for his weight natural or not - and prob one of the bigger deadlifts on the forum regardless of weight.

I dont agree with the way he went about things in regards to claiming to be natural and then not - but you will find this is the case for a large % of people using haha - I think that now we know he is using (regardless of how much/who cares) - people need to stop with the gear V natural questions etc etc - who really cares? - he is on the gear - lets see what results he gets and if they are good then I take my hat off to him - if not then he needs to work harder regardless of gear or not.

Oni has a good deadlift. No argument there.

Gear vs natural is relevant sometimes. If you are natural and getting advise of someone who is recommending their program but they themselves could only get gains off it while on the gear. Lol.

I honestly believe in training all you need to do is do more lol. Doing more always seems to work

Most people just need to try harder, or just need to want it more.

This isn't a discussion of natural vs gear, this is a discussion of 0ni not drinking his own cool-aid. If the above is his philosophy, then why take gear at all? I see taking gear as taking a short cut, yes, this is my opinion only. I see it as 0ni wasn't getting the results he wanted by doing more work and wanting it more, so he took a short cut, which is fine, so long as you aren't walking around preaching the above quote. My numbers at the moment are 105/140/180 and I don't even train for power lifting, these numbers are regarded as a novice lifter, 0ni, should I do some more work and want it more, or just start a cycle? Because your advice and actions are two different things.

BTW -

- I dont think 0ni is in a position to be taking gear yet - but if he does its totally upto him - I guess at least he is putting a heap of focus into training and diet - unlike alot of people who jump on the gear.

- Is taking gear a short cut? Dont know - depends on your views - I simply see it as "taking a different road"

- [MENTION=15717]High Road[/MENTION]; you have some good numbers - It does depend on how much you weigh aswell - but as you said your not training for strength so who cares if you bench 100kg or 300kg - for you I guess its about how much it looks like you lift not how much you really do.

'people need to stop with the gear V natural questions etc etc - who really cares?'.

Some of us do, so we will ask what we like, thank you very much.

Oni is good enough to answer our inquiries.

- @High Road ; you have some good numbers - It does depend on how much you weigh aswell - but as you said your not training for strength so who cares if you bench 100kg or 300kg - for you I guess its about how much it looks like you lift not how much you really do.

No, I'm training for strength, I'm not sure why you would think I'm not? How much it looks like I lift, not how much I really do? What's that meant to mean? Calling me out?