• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Great Success

Now I'm not having a dig at you here, but you aren't even following your own advice. You're not drinking the cool-aid so to speak. People say you got to an 80kg bench and then hit the gear because you couldn't get past it. Maybe you should have done more? Maybe you didn't want it enough?

Test injections barely above TRT havn't boosted his bench 35kg in a short space of time, it's not where you start, it's where you finish.

Now I'm not having a dig at you here, but you aren't even following your own advice. You're not drinking the cool-aid so to speak. People say you got to an 80kg bench and then hit the gear because you couldn't get past it. Maybe you should have done more? Maybe you didn't want it enough?

Maybe "people" are bullshitting

I've already put everything out there several times
Stop shitting up every thread with your bullshit

....2 years bugger all progress
.....hits the juice, weight goes up
.....flat out denies it
.....gets called out
.....it was all me man.

20% strength improvement from gear Oni, is that your experience thus far? If not, how much has your strength gone up since gear?

20% strength improvement from gear Oni, is that your experience thus far? If not, how much has your strength gone up since gear?

No that's not my experience at all
I was in the middle of writing something up for you, will finish it off after my next meet. My strength has gone up relative to my body weight like I said it would evidenced by my wilks coefficient

....2 years bugger all progress
.....hits the juice, weight goes up
.....flat out denies it
.....gets called out
.....it was all me man.

No you got it all wrong man. He jumped on the gear because his progress was already going so awesome. Destroying civilizations and such.

Oni, that is not bad way to do it, wilks score.

I would be interested in before and after data about bw, key lifts, including overhead press.

I reckon on your dose, assuming just 250mg a week of test, you should get around 10% from such a moderate dose, but will shall see.

what were your starting pbs before cycle?

I suppose powerlifting total would be enough; after all that is your sport.

So what was your best total before test cycle?

Last edited:
Oni, that is not bad way to do it, wilks score.

I would be interested in before and after data about bw, key lifts, including overhead press.

I reckon on your dose, assuming just 250mg a week of test, you should get around 10% from such a moderate dose, but will shall see.

what were your starting pbs before cycle?

I suppose powerlifting total would be enough; after all that is your sport.

So what was your best total before test cycle?

I'd also be interested in this.

I'm not sure you can start taking a cycle and see improvements and put it down to work ethic alone. If that is the case, cut out the cycle and see what difference it makes. If you do it properly, legit and record everything it would make a very interesting study to read.

Yeah I'll be posting it up after my meet
Assuming I don't have a shitty meet kek

everyone already knows my pre cycle best
are you just posting the first shit that comes into your head? just look at my previous meet results if you care so much
jesus fucking christ

Now, now, don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm to lazy to look, it would have been quicker for you just post it.

I can only guess that the assumptions are correct because you're getting so defensive..

So after looking how does 75/140/190 sound? Aug 2012. I'm not sure how long you have been on the gear because you denied it for so long

Asking for pre-cycle lifts is abit hard - i.e what does it prove? How do you take what he has done and compare it to now?

Its a hard one really - at the end of the day as someone else mentioned its not where you start its where you finish - we have all had to start somewhere - and we have all reached different goals or on the way to reaching them (hopefully) natural or not - some people on gear are lazier than people not on the gear and vise versa - being on the gear is never the key factor in someones success but people make it such a huge factor out of it....

I know 0nis last deadlift meet he did something like 230kg @ 70kg bw - pound for pound, natural or not - that would have to be the best deadlift on the forum?

If 0ni is competing in a non-tested fed why should the use of drugs even come up - shouldnt it be simply taken as a givin and we move on?

Asking for pre-cycle lifts is abit hard - i.e what does it prove? How do you take what he has done and compare it to now?

Its a hard one really - at the end of the day as someone else mentioned its not where you start its where you finish - we have all had to start somewhere - and we have all reached different goals or on the way to reaching them (hopefully) natural or not - some people on gear are lazier than people not on the gear and vise versa - being on the gear is never the key factor in someones success but people make it such a huge factor out of it....

I know 0nis last deadlift meet he did something like 230kg @ 70kg bw - pound for pound, natural or not - that would have to be the best deadlift on the forum?

If 0ni is competing in a non-tested fed why should the use of drugs even come up - shouldnt it be simply taken as a givin and we move on?

No one compares on pound for pound anyway. It Only favors little manlets, that's why powerlifting is compared on formula.

On pound for pound Oni probably has a better deadlift than Benni or Andy Bolton. Lol what's more impressive. Lol. Why should others be penalized because someone can't eat more than a starving teenage girl.

Drugs come up because Oni claimed his training program superior but forgot to mention of his personal non existent progress while clean and progress on this awesome program only starting after jumping on the gear.