• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Felixflex

I'm seeing this chick that's wanting me more and more (not a bad thing but aye) and its kind of turning me off her.
Thoughts?

Old adage - You always want what you cant have... Would take this to mean you may want less what you can have?

Works both ways, the ones I treated like shit, couldn't get enough of me, the ones I was into gave me the cold shoulder.

Sounds like a stage 1 clinger, bag her for a while and get rid of her before it effects your social life....

Just to complete the wise advice you have already recieved, dont forget to see if you can ass fuck her before you get rid of her ;)

Primitive psychology. If something is valued at $100 and another thing is valued $10 you're naturally going to assume the $100 item is of a higher quality.

The fact this Chic is all over you makes you think she mustn't have a lot of options ....... right [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION]

Primitive psychology. If something is valued at $100 and another thing is valued $10 you're naturally going to assume the $100 item is of a higher quality.

The fact this Chic is all over you makes you think she mustn't have a lot of options ....... right @WoodyAllen

I used to think that, but then I discovered it was because I'm phukkn awesome.