• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

after some advice for an endurance event

bert.

at the end of march i'm doing the pajero challenge witch is a 24 hour navigation event in a 4wd
what i'm wondering is what sort of fitness training and nutrition advice you lot have for me so i'm well awake and alert when rolling into a checkpoint at 3am in the morning. and not some grumpy bloke with a sore head.
there are a few breaks during the challenge but I have been told it's physically and mentally draining.
what sort of training should I be doing and what food will keep me going?

would probably want some cushioning on your arse , work on your core and lower back

Staying awake and alert for 24 hrs, nothing legal comes to mind, lots of caffeine would prob be your best bet and staying hydrated is going to help a lot, can you sneak in lower naps at any time? I've done some 24hr bike races and always snuck in a small sleep before the sun comes up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are 4 stages during the 24 hours so there is time to take a quick nap provided i'm not fixing my car
I guess i'd just like to really improve my stamina
core work sounds good as i'll be bouncing around a lot