• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ThermoWhey finally released

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/shop/thermowhey/24

1622114_10152107164149086_984959788_n.jpg

Serioulsly @Bulk Nutrients ; cutting, shredding, thermo protein (whatever you want to call it) is the biggest scam of all. Why bother?

HCA (garcina cambogia) is a scam and it has caffeine so there goes taking it after 5pm.

^ agree with Shrek

I understand you need to compete in a market full of lies, but it's just perpetuating bullshit with which the fitness community is already plagued.

Serioulsly @Bulk Nutrients ; cutting, shredding, thermo protein (whatever you want to call it) is the biggest scam of all. Why bother?

HCA (garcina cambogia) is a scam and it has caffeine so there goes taking it after 5pm.

^ agree with Shrek

I understand you need to compete in a market full of lies, but it's just perpetuating bullshit with which the fitness community is already plagued.

I hear where you're coming from but this wasn't a product where we sat down in our board room and discussed what other areas we could tap in to.
Anything beyond the basics (WPI, WPC, single ingredient amino acids etc etc) are brought in to our range largely due to high customer requests.

A fat burning protein was one where we were absolutely inundated in emails with. It's more of a response to public demand.

From a customers point of view, it's not all bad - if you were a purchaser of something like our Burner Combination capsules and also WPI, there is now no need to purchase the Burner Combination Capsules.

A protein blend is another hotly debated topic, but once again, very high in email requests from the public so although items such as these were never part of the plan for us, it's about meeting customer requests (if they are high enough).

We record all feedback and requests. When one in particular reaches a point where it is absolutely getting ridiculous in keeping up with in emails, we look at bringing it out to our range.

A fat burning protein and protein blend are certainly two of those.

I do hear where you are coming from though, but these are "customer products" more so than "Bulk Nutrients creations."

Last edited:
Mate, there are so many dumb fucks around. I know a guy who was searching the net for ages.....for low to no carb protein.............wutdafukbro. Seriously good on BN for flogging this off to people who will buy it, other companies get on to it so why not

BN all self righteous about other companies bs claims then markets a fat burning whey. Why bother with integrity hey, it's not like you can spend it