• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much milk do you consume a day?

how much milk?

• 0-1

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fucking love milk, taste, easy calories. I love everything dairy and I have no ill effects from it unless i smash too much on an empty stomach.

Since I upped my Milk consumption again I've started getting more snotty noses and itchy throats. Gonna decrease Milk consumption again - fuck Bazza's Super fund, sorry.

Since I upped my Milk consumption again I've started getting more snotty noses and itchy throats. Gonna decrease Milk consumption again - fuck Bazza's Super fund, sorry.

Likewise for me, often stirs up my hay fever

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

God damn I love milk. Full cream. Not that ******ry that is lite and skim etc. Is that shit even real milk? No.

This 6% creamy stuff sounds epic...

Tim.

not that much. Because of that, I just buy powdered milk and make it up when I want some.

Usually just plonk a bit of powder in my coffee if I don't want a black one.

you need to stop milk, its a billion dollar industry.
get onto some almond milk, its great. why not?

unless you looking at points to pick on me?

nah, bro already on the almond milk for years. Would like some research too back up Joe Rogan's claims though. Cheers.

Let me guess you have many years experience in the dairy industry.

What does being a multi billion dollar industry have to do with dairy being bad.

Is almond milk sold for free?

and the hormones you may get your hands on, FROM the dairy indusry

noooo, they don't use test, they don't use estrogen, they don't use trenbolone.. GTFO

i assume this will be deleted, because its truth