• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you fix Buttwink?

as I said, it's not really worth worrying about
if it's fucking you up or it hurts, then obviously change something. Not doing so would be retarded. But "buttwink" is really one of the most overblown things posted about online, right after "mobility" work

bit like how some powerlifting pro's do rounded back deadlifts, especially on 1RMs

Rounded back? Ah, you mean rounded upper back.

Rounded upper back is a fairly standard deadlift technique to shorten bar travel.

Rounded lower back is a fairly standard deadlift mistake that fucks up your back. It's different.

I've noticed that the better lifters focus less on supposed perfect form and more on what works for them...

Rounded back? Ah, you mean rounded upper back.

Rounded upper back is a fairly standard deadlift technique to shorten bar travel.

Rounded lower back is a fairly standard deadlift mistake that fucks up your back. It's different.

yeah that's what I meant - you'll still get a lot of people claiming that they're gonna snap their shit up though.