• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BullNox Androrush

Felixflex

I was wondering the isle of my local drug store searching for a preWo to waste my money on.
After a few minutes of debating I went with BullNox Androrush (watermelon)

Its a testosterone booster, pre workout neuroendocrine and nox intensifier the label reads.
The ingredient doses aren't listed as with many preWo's.
It does has 50 calories / 11 Carbs so not ideal for dieters wanting a calorie free buzz.

I open up the container and fish through for the scoop, I'm hit with a heavy chemical smell as is common these days.
I stick to the guidelines and had one scoop in 8-10oz of water, it mixed quite well with no visable clumping.
As for taste its either tolerable or not more me and this is defiantly tolerable which is a bonus.
15 minutes later I was on my way to the gym.

There was no noticeable gitterness or crazy high as with other preWo's.
As I arrived at the gym I'm feeling good and seem to be more focused then usual.
I had good energy throughout my workout with a pretty good pump, partly enhanced by the preWo.

Does it deliver as the label states?
Enhanced Pump? Yes, to a slight degree nothing magical but defiantly noticeable.
Testosterone booster? To early to tell, I'm not sure if any product other than steroids can do anything meaningful and I have a high libido anyway.
Neuroendocrine intensifier? Yes, I felt happier and more focused.

Overall I give it a 7/10 as far a preWo's go it is on the pricey side $65-70 for 35 serves but it does deliver that little extra boost which is sometimes need :)

Service? Hope you got a blow job for that price as well.

The price of most pre WO stims is nothing short of extortion.

Years a go I use to take a tab each of sudafed, asprin and no doze. Worked like a bloody electric shock but quickly got sick and tired of the gitters and racing heart.

Service? Hope you got a blow job for that price as well.

The price of most pre WO stims is nothing short of extortion.

Years a go I use to take a tab each of sudafed, asprin and no doze. Worked like a bloody electric shock but quickly got sick and tired of the gitters and racing heart.
nah man, these days they are quite cheap. You gotta know where to look.
A good pre-workout shouldn't cost more than $30. taken 3-4 times per week it should last nearly 2 months.