• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bench press inside a power rack

you just don't hear a lot about him because he doesn't drivel on about how you need to act like a LION and thus isn't worshipped by grown men online

WTF?
If I went to my ailing father "Dad I just lifted 900lbs for you"

His response would be

"dickhead" or "have you thought some more about that PhD?"

lol, if your dad didn't care that you were well on your way to being the worlds strongest man you should do him a favour and just kill yourself now, because he doesn't give a shit about you and never will

Bullshit. That's all dependant on the bench style of the lifter. My tits still get a decent workout with my set-up.

Im not saying they dont, but from a purely "bodybuilding" perspective you can achieve greater growth from other exercises for the pecs.

Which other exercises are better?

Personally I got the most from decline bench press, which ironically is similar to the arched bench press.

Although elbows flared, controlled tempo bro building etc.

Powerlift style benching only seems to hit the outside of my chest, although my grip is fairly neutral and involves alot of tricep and shoulder.

Personally I got the most from decline bench press, which ironically is similar to the arched bench press.

Powerlift style benching only seems to hit the outside of my chest, although my grip is fairly neutral and involves alot of tricep and shoulder.

What is "powerlifting style benching"?

Sorry, I was referring to bench press in general not the different minor variations
it's all still bench press