• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which physique

• David Beckham

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Zyzz

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Aaron Hallet

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Mariusz Pudzianowski

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derek Poundstone

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Yeah for sure, he's not really bigger than Reeves though. 5'10 and 77kg
Sick legs though

haha 0ni and Genics you two are like a married couple.

pic related, another natty awesome physique + awesome strength, Lu Xiaojun, Olympic Weightlifter

lu1.png

i'd say that the onus of proof is on those claiming unnatty for drug tested athletes. Yeah you can say that people like that are genetic outliers (and obviously you have to be to be an Olympic lifter in a country the size of China). Something to aspire to? I'd say so, is it realistic? Probably not for most people. Besides the point really.

wtf you talking about, youve been saying you can look like reeves in 5 years and now your saying its besides the point?

no you've got me mixed up with someone else here, I didn't even mention Reeves or timeframes. I'm talking about the actual topic at hand, I haven't once mentioned how long it might take.

It would be interesting to see what age groups prefer what body type.
In my 20's I couldn't get big enough and sat around 90kg. I wanted the size and mass.
Now in my 40's I prefer being 10kg lighter and a lot leaner and I feel and look better. And I am stronger.
Things change I guess.

It would be interesting to see what age groups prefer what body type.
In my 20's I couldn't get big enough and sat around 90kg. I wanted the size and mass.
Now in my 40's I prefer being 10kg lighter and a lot leaner and I feel and look better. And I am stronger.
Things change I guess.

So true, at 110 I felt like a bear, @ 90 I felt like Spider-Man.

When I was heavier, people, even random people would say, " You work out, hey bro"
I did fill a T-shirt out better so had a fuller look. When I started dropping weight, people would say " You looking fit"
I prefer fit these days.

When I was heavier, people, even random people would say, " You work out, hey bro"
I did fill a T-shirt out better so had a fuller look. When I started dropping weight, people would say " You looking fit"
I prefer fit these days.

I meant when I blow, not jump, fuck, no way could I clear 3 feet jumping.
Anywy, I'm still opposite, still get off on people asking me if I lift weights, it's the egomaniac in me.