• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which physique

• David Beckham

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Zyzz

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Aaron Hallet

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Mariusz Pudzianowski

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derek Poundstone

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Derek Poundstone, only because his physique is a bit more realistic natty than Mariusz (IMO). Also to be as strong and as conditioned. Inb4 "no strongman is natty".

Don't get all the Zyzz worship, yeah he was shredded and had great muscle insertions, but unhealthy lifestyle and wasn't all that strong.

lmao
I think Sandra Bullock is my ideal wife because it's more attainable than Jessica Alba

I don't see what's wrong with that 0ni - I honestly think that Poundstone looks better and also looks more like a guy who lives a semi normal life. I probably would have picked Jim Wendler if he was in the list.

Poundstone is fucking huge, there is literally no way you can come close to that naturally lol. In fact Beckham and Zyzz are the only remotely naturally achievable physiques there.
He is fatter so more likely to run less gear... lol. Too bad it doesn't work that way. Gear doesn't make you lean unfortunately, putting down the fork does.

Natty as fuck
27193f392fca2056e965c8a8725fe9a4.jpg

Poundstone is fucking huge, there is literally no way you can come close to that naturally lol. In fact Beckham and Zyzz are the only remotely naturally achievable physiques there.
He is fatter so more likely to run less gear... lol. Too bad it doesn't work that way. Gear doesn't make you lean unfortunately, putting down the fork does.

Natty as fuck

Even in this relatively low bf pic you can see how puffy his face is from gear. (Taking into account that he has a head like a bulldog to start with)

looking at the world's natural strongest man, I'm afraid you're could be right, they all look tiny or overly fat in comparison. I'd have thought that there would be less required to maintain a higher bodyfat % than trying to not only carry a large amount of muscle and low bodyfat. Poundstone does claim that he's natural though, although I suppose Ronnie Coleman does too.

Last time I watched a doco on strongmen, they all reckoned they were eating ~5-7000 cals a day.

Zyzz wasn't natural at all, this is widely known. I suppose if you were lifting for women Zyzz or Fight Club Brad Pitt etc would be your goal body, as that's what they like.

Even in this relatively low bf pic you can see how puffy his face is from gear. (Taking into account that he has a head like a bulldog to start with)

His face is probably due to the fact he is like 140kg lol.
Don't really get dudes that big without a bit of a moon face no matter how shredded they are. Even when estrogen is nuked

Natty as fuck

Lol beckham a remotely achievable physique?
Hes tiny, even for a true natty.

Tim.

thinking about it again, I'm reminded of the difference in physique between the IPF heavy lifters and those from all of the other feds :D