• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

In Search of new earphones

These are the ones I use... $45 at dicksmith
c7837.jpg

I got the Pioneers from JB's or Dick Smith or somewhere, were like $40 or something. Those Bose ones are pretty exy

What about ones with just the hooks that go over the ear [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];?

Never tried them. Only tried the little tab ones.

KungFooGoo bought a pair of the 'top of the line' Bose ones and despised them. Ended up giving them to a friend. Bought me a some wireless Bluetooth ones the other day and should be trying them out this afternoon when l pick things up and put them down.