• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
50 Women Answer ‘What Goes Through Your Head While Giving A Blowjob?
screen-shot-2013-11-23-at-5-20-06-pm.png

These answers are hilarious...
grin.gif

PureGabe:

“Does he like it?”

doctorjwatson:

“Wow, my jaw hurts.”

springplum:

“Why is sex so short but this takes so damn long?”

imactuallyagirl:

‘I wish I could breathe through my nose.’

...you can read the remaining 46 answers here:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine...oes-through-your-head-while-giving-a-blowjob/

"I’m paying extremely close attention to you and looking for any cues that a particular technique I am doing is pleasing you – sounds, movements, etc. If I am very, very in tune to you and what I am doing, it is like playing an instrument. I think that a lot of girls can play a very basic song on that instrument, but few of them will ever truly master it."

My kinda girl ehehe

dailylotion:

Sometimes I’m looking at him thinking, “I love you so much that you’re gonna feel it.”
One time I was thinking, “I want to live together and do this all the time."

I wonder where they get all these women who respond like this from? Essex? Rockingham? Westies? lol