• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Books

Just to name a few that I've read:

Every Dan Brown book.. hes awesome
Dan Winslow - The Power of the Dog (I'm a huge fan of crime thrillers)
Philip Carlo - The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer
Lee Child - The Killing Floor (Yet to read any of his others)

Next authors on my list are James Patterson & Matthew Riley

I have some paperback and some ebooks.. I'd have to say i prefer paperback but don't like waiting for delivery when I purchase online for cheaper.

My wife and I went and topped up our current collection of series and added a few new series at the recent bookfest in Brisbane. Fiona McIntosh was recommended by a number of women as we were browsing the aisles. She hasn't started reading them yet though so I can't confirm those recommendations!

mQnqRkrxNE0euUwD56qq83w.jpg

Im finally reading this one. Its great

House of the Dead by Dostoyevsky (hard copy) - my third book by him. A somewhat jazzed up account of his time in a Siberian prison around the mid 1800s. I wouldn't recommend it as a first read if you're interested in the author though, you'd be better off with Crime and Punishment.

Why People Believe Weird Things by Michael Shermer (mobi) - Started reading this before the above, but I usually read on my phone if I'm out. Good book for people who lack skeptical thinking and a bullshit detector.

The Scientific Outlook by Bertrand Russell (hard copy) - about the 5th Russell book I've picked up. Some outdated info but an informative book nonetheless.

Anyone else read many articles online? I generally save stuff I come across onto the Pocket app on my phone.