• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

newbie interested in first cycle

kokejay

Sup people new to the site, I've been training for 10 months solid now, beeen training on and off since I was 16, I'm 24 now.
Current weight 95 kg and 171 cm, I can lift pretty decent, except for legs because I never use to stick to em lol, but that has changed. My diet is at 80 percent, I need to be more strict on myself.
I train 6 days a week. Thinking of hitting a cycle not sure to cut or bulk yet, any suggestions for a first timer :)
Thanks,
Kokejay

Depends on alot of things, whats your goals? If you dont know to bulk or cut you clearly dont have a clear idea..

A beginers cycle would be like 250-500mg test enanthate for 8-10 weeks

Or 6 weeks 30mg dianabol if you dont wana jab first cycle (although i would)

Thanks for the reply, well my goal is to become a beast, big, strong but maintain some definition. I'm not too scared to pin. Ill probably bulk cause I wanna hit 100kg.

Simple test cycle is your best starting point. You will never be a beast without training your **** off, eating like a beast and having genetics like a beast.

Gear will help alot but it needs to be part of a complete package

That's true bro, I have pretty good genetics, my biceps at peak are just over 18".
I eat 6 meals a day, train my ass off. But I still got a long way to go and learn.
Ill probbs do a test e cycle at 500mg a week. What about pct?

You have (as you say) 18" biceps and you never trained legs. Fuck you'd look weird bro..sorry.

Train legs for 2 years first before hitting a cycle.

Hahah yeah man, wish I stuck to legs in my past, but I learnt from my mistake. Why wait two years?

500mg test e / 400mg equipose and run a oral , 12 week cycle. both oils can be placed in the same barrel.

arimidex / aromasin for anti estrogen

HCG 250 iu during the 10 week cycle and standard clomid or nolva as your pct.

you will get used to it , first cycle is the best cycle, you can continue the eq tappering it down or use deca ( include caber for progesterone )

Good luck :)