• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein powder recommendations

If may have been done,
Just thought I'd chuck it up anyway,
But just for good (or bad) proteins that are reasonably priced, for those of us that done like paying a fortune for the bigger brands in shops..

I'll start
BN banana was decent
Venom caramel is fucking garbage

Haven't had a decent tasting protein powder for ages. The No Bull mango was alright but that was flavoured maltodextrin.

BSN Syntha 6 Chicolate is real nice. Obviously a blend if different proteins.

Buy everything online, heaps cheaper that way.
I was on the Syntha 6 train for a long time, strawberry is pretty damn tastey. I really rate Musclepharm's Combat in chocolate peanut butter :D

Buy everything online, heaps cheaper that way.
I was on the Syntha 6 train for a long time, strawberry is pretty damn tastey. I really rate Musclepharm's Combat in chocolate peanut butter :D

My dude, you have not experienced the fruits of life until you have tried MP banana flavor, holy shit balls

I find if you mix your protein with a ratio of 50:50 milk/water it enhances the taste mostly, if you just use milk it is usually too rich and all water just isn't the best at all.....

Anyone tried International Protein Amino Charged WPI (Choc or Cookies and Cream)?
3kg for $124 delivered of eBay not too bad.

Dymatize Elite - choc/choc mint (most of the flavours)
xtreme formulations - cinnamon bun
Scitec nutrition - cinnamon bun/white choc - rasp
Muscle Milk

Prob some of the better tasting protein powders I have had.

I find if you mix your protein with a ratio of 50:50 milk/water it enhances the taste mostly, if you just use milk it is usually too rich and all water just isn't the best at all.....

Maybe try skim milk?
Shits pretty much as watery as water.

Pickin up, what I'm putting down?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

This is the way I do it.

All protein powder tastes like shit. You are not drinking it for the taste anyway so just get it down.

I just mix it with as little water as possible. Skull it down as quick as possible then have a water chaser handy to rinse the shit taste out.

This is the way I do it.

All protein powder tastes like shit. You are not drinking it for the taste anyway so just get it down.

I just mix it with as little water as possible. Skull it down as quick as possible then have a water chaser handy to rinse the shit taste out.

Why are you drinking it?
I don't really see the point in it any more. When dieting all I want is real food. When eating to gain weight I am eating so much meat I easily get 4g/kg in me

I have it now for when I am in a rush and can't eat a meal. Or it's in my car and sometimes I forget to take lunch to work so I'll have a shake