• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein powder recommendations

i know why syntha 6 is so good coz its cut like fuck with sugar, MP combat has yet to be proven wrong, Banana cream flavor and oats=game over, so damn good

The BN stuff literally tastes of sucralose haha.
so it's not just me...
the natural stuff I got from them also tasted like sucralose... :(

professional whey WPI is my mainstay, but I got some WPC just to see if I could go cheaparse..

they've taken out the soy lecithin,that helps it mix, and now it sorta mixes but sorta doesn't...
80% will stir in and the rest will be clumpy and gooey mess on top... eventually it mixes in, but in a shaker.. it makes a froth so thick you can stand up a metal spoon in it.. at an angle..

dunno what they swapped to for emulsifier/mixer, but is not good... taste is still good and passes BN carb test kit fine...

the WPI is still G2G.

both suck in water...

From what I can tell MP kills it!!
Just the price though

Just do your shopping brother man theres some places that will sell it cheaper, BB.com used to sell it dirt cheap now the kunce uped their shipping and prices and import restrictions, shit site

If I order thru bb.com, I usually send it via shipto as there's heaps of stuff I order that they won't send to aus

I've never thought it was that bad. Shipping is probably about the same as what bb cost but you get a lot more products available, as well as heaps of other flavours of the stuff they do send straight to aus

Theres a few around, just google shipping forwarding australia, fck they would be pricey now that the dollar is not even with the yanks

Yeah, I haven't ordered anything from O/S in the past 4-6 months. Just go off ebay for little stuff, but i've still got a surplus of Combat and pre-workouts that I ordered up big when I knew the dollar was going to drop.

Yeah, I haven't ordered anything from O/S in the past 4-6 months. Just go off ebay for little stuff, but i've still got a surplus of Combat and pre-workouts that I ordered up big when I knew the dollar was going to drop.

God damn i wish i could get my hands on some cheap combat

Dont get on with milk.. Just surprised im gona have to pay more for egg white

It's cheaper to buy the frozen liquid egg whites from woolworths. They even do one fortified with whey protein isolate.
Or you can buy 30 eggs for $8 and separate the yolks out yourself. It's pretty fast if you use a coke bottle to do this.

But 30 eggs all up is something like 1800kcal. So at $8 it's *just* cheap enough to be a major source of protein in your diet