• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Fish keeping

He looks like a nasty mofo. :)
Awesome pet, what would happen if you threw, say a mouse in with him?

He looks like a nasty mofo. :)
Awesome pet, what would happen if you threw, say a mouse in with him?

He would definitely show ALOT of interest in it.
When I went to NZ for 2 weeks, I left some Molly's into he tank for him to feed on over the weeks, when I got back, he hadn't touched any. I think he was vegetarian.:D

How to apply a Rock Wall

Not an easy task! 16 chocks in place

esyhamav.jpg

py9aje6e.jpg

3ypy7emy.jpg

well yeah me and the gf have 4 gold fish , yes peeps you read that right 4 gold fish

Hahaha, should not be surprised....

It never ends...just re organised the fish room.

Need to redo the 8 footer display, a they got cooked a tad when we had that heat wave a few weeks ago, so the survivors are in the shed for now.

But keeping....
6 Altolamprologus calvus "black"
10 Ctenochromis horei
12 Cyathopharynx foai "Magara"
8 Eretmodus cyanosticus "Kasanga"
20+ Lamprologus multifasciatus
4 Lamprologus brevis "Kavalla"
1 Lepidiolamprologus kendalli
5 Lepidiolamprologus nkambwe
1 Neolamprologus cylindicus
4 Neolamprologus leleupi, yellow
4 Neolamprologus pulcher, daffodils
3 Neolamprologus sexfasciatus
4 Neolamprologus tretocephalus
10 Simochomis diagrama red fin
1 Tropheus moorii Murago green
40 Tropheus brichardi "Katonga" F2/F3
22 Tropheus Duboisi "Maswa"
15 Tropheus Moorii "Ilangi" F1/f2 fry from Jims wild colony
20 Tropheus Moorii " Lufubus" purple rainbow Wilds
30 Tropheus Moorii "Chilambo" yellow rainbow F1, + 2WC
23 Tropheus moorii "Mpulungo" F1
32 Tropheus sp. Red "Kachese"
11 Tropheus sp. Black "Kiriza"
12 Syndontis multipunctatus cuckoo cats
3 Syndontis Xnumifer

Coming In 2014
Kilesa
Ciprochromis lepto mpimbwe
Julidiochromis regani kipili
Alto comp mtondwe
Tropheus ??
Petros??

recent pics of fish room, still setting things up, after the shift around, and 9 extra tanks.

Ok this is looking from outside the rolla door. Look at all that room, :) about 230cm across

Ok so the stand on the back wall, has four 3x2x18h tanks, and five 2 footers end on on the top

The stand on the right which will essentially be a fry grow out, will have three 2x2x18h tanks on the bottom two shelves, the top shelf will have a 3x20x20, and a 3.5 x 20x20.

thats an lp100 supplying heaps of air., and a 5.5kw mitsi heavy industries aircon maintaing 25degrees effortlessly through this heat wave!

On the mega stand on the left,
Bottom shelf: three 6x2x2, , in the middle will eventually be a 7.5 footer
Middle shelf:6x18x18, two 4x20x20, and will be two 3X20X20 (The last 4 need to be fixed up a tad, new front glass, fix rails etc)
Top shelf: 3x15x15, 3.5x20x14h, two 4x18x18, 3.5x20x14, 3x15x15

I will eventually make two systems, big stand top two shelves, and right side all tanks.

WP_000458_zps02b3e2ad-1.jpg

This is from the door on the right.
WP_000459_zpsfeb9b29f-1.jpg

This is from the back right corner looking back up to the rolla door. yet to have an insulated wall built, thats next , after the sink is set up. the two tanks on the left are both 5x2x2

WP_000460_zpsd7748499-1.jpg

[MENTION=1769]trofius[/MENTION]; looks fantastic, you've certainly done things the right way, I have seen too many poorly constructed fish houses in my time and it makes maintenance a real pittb.

Do you ship your fish or only sell locally? It is an impressive list of fish you're keeping....

@trofius; looks fantastic, you've certainly done things the right way, I have seen too many poorly constructed fish houses in my time and it makes maintenance a real pittb.

Do you ship your fish or only sell locally? It is an impressive list of fish you're keeping....

Cheers Ned.

I can send them anywere in the country Via AAE., but most people bork at the cost of freight, so mostly sell stuff when i go to Brisbane.