• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

30 day napping challenge

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
BMfHwhj.jpg

This one I have a good chance in, bout time a decent challenge came out, this 10k pushups and 1M situps nonsense makes me dizzy just thinking about it.

I don't get it. You'd be fucked by day 7 or 8 if that's all the sleep you would get.

Um I thought this challenge refers to the the nap you take DURING the day, not the total amount of time you should 'sleep'.. lol.

having said that bear in mind anything more than 30mins of shuteye cannot be classed as nap, it really is sleep because you start the REM phase.

What do you mean?

This isn't day naps on top of your regular night sleep?

Who'd survive that?

Got me fucked. Maybe if it on top of normal sleep so I'll sleep more. I took it as total sleep fir the day hence the rest days.

longer than a 15 min nap can severely hinder a normal persons ability to fall asleep at night.

for elite athletes, the recommendation is to spend upto 12hrs in bed, if not sleeping then laying there resting and trying to sleep.

this helps the body's stress hormones stay in balance, you will notice most top athletes will "nap" during the day.

actually a nap would help alot of people more than that protein shake or pre workout mix.

longer than a 15 min nap can severely hinder a normal persons ability to fall asleep at night.

for elite athletes, the recommendation is to spend upto 12hrs in bed, if not sleeping then laying there resting and trying to sleep.

this helps the body's stress hormones stay in balance, you will notice most top athletes will "nap" during the day.

actually a nap would help alot of people more than that protein shake or pre workout mix.

I do like the sound of that. :)
I can just imagine the missus yelling "r u ever going to get up" and me replying "I'm an elite athlete, need my 12hrs".......LOL :D :D