• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does being 'big' cause trouble for you?

I doubt many people are big enough to have any serious issues.

I'm not talking trying on couple pairs of clothes and a few don't fit. That shit happens to anyone big or small.

If Oni is having trouble stop shopping in the kids section.

Ehh... i have a tall torso. I am 6'4" so getting jeans wide enough means having them so fucking long they have to be taken up.

But otherwise, no trouble at all. I have never been in a fight before.. no one seems to want to provoke me o_O

Never had a problem to be honest. I'm usually with the wife & kids when out anyway, never really frequented pubs/clubs either. Ive seen people size me up, but not in an aggressive way. Its how you carry yourself & your attitude. If you're walking around with ILS and death staring everyone, then you'll find trouble.

Last edited:
Damn jeans. My biggest issue. :p
Actually nice dress shirts also...nothing fits my neck. Everything needs to have the button moved ffs.

Never been in a fight either. Been pushed once...I pushed him back and fell accross the floor comically. Never came back.

Tim.

I had a guy come up to me when I was shopping around Christmas time and asked me "did you know steroids are bad for you?"

was pretty funny i guess

Nice!! I have been questioned if I use as well. Nah mate heaps of hard work, you should try it.

Last edited:
When I was a fat 175 kg, yep.

All the time.

Used to have people drive past (teenagers mainly) yelling out "You f@ckin Fat C@#$!"

Use that negative energy for good workouts.

Lol at peeps checking into this thread and saying they got problems been 'big'.

Big is lean at 90kg for short arses, 100kg for average height, 110kg for tall.

What the fuck? If a bloke is 125kg at 20% BF I still ain't messin with him, he's gonna be scarier than a 110kg bloke the same height...this body fat crap is outta control.

I beg to differ, if 2 blokes are 6'4 and both carry 90kg of lean mass, but one is 15kg heavier overall, I reckon he'd be much scarier