• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does being 'big' cause trouble for you?

Generally gives me trouble when shopping for clothes.
Mrs took me out yesterday for a new suit, couldn't get one, will Have to get another made.
To start with, no one holds a size 48 if I squeeze into a 46 then there is way too much material around the waist to take in and a lot won't do it.
If the suit doesn't come in singles, then the pants come with a 42 or bigger waist, way too big. If it does come in singles than the waist will fit but I can't get the legs to fit in.
Fucked either way.
Mrs lost it with me yesterday, told me to stop lifting, says it's getting ridiculous, and it didn't help that every gay kunce working at the shops told us that they just don't make that shoulder to waist proportion.

haha
when I was shopping for new jeans I didn't have a clue what all the different types were so the shop attendant helped me. She said all the cool kids wear this type of jean and the legs were pretty narrow. I knew that my ass and legs wouldn't fit into it but she was pretty certain they would

I tried them on and it was pretty hilarious, looked like flared jeans because it was tight everywhere but calves. I went for a boot cut with some sort of taper. My legs are not even that large

This gay kunce talked me in into trying this pair of light blue stretchy skinny jeans, once.
I was in fits, my mate had tears in his eyes and was doubled over with a stitch from laughing, faaaaark I looked ridiculous. :D
All my jeans are pretty tight, but they are the proper material and usually dark, these were thin, like men's jeggings, very homo.

It has attracted attention. I've been drinking in a club and eventually got the tap on the shoulder to leave, I asked why? The bouncer said "you've put away a lot of booze and you're a big bloke and we aren't sure we can handle you, sorry"
True story, broome nightclub called the bungalow.

Are you serious lol

It has attracted attention. I've been drinking in a club and eventually got the tap on the shoulder to leave, I asked why? The bouncer said "you've put away a lot of booze and you're a big bloke and we aren't sure we can handle you, sorry"
True story, broome nightclub called the bungalow.

May as well have given him a reason to throw you out :rolleyes:

Biggest problem I have as with some other on here is I have to buy pants generally shorts which are way to big in the waist so they can fit my thighs and arse.....

The school aged kids see me at work and run. No longer a theft problem.
Last I heard they now steal lollies from the 7/11....