• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Woah, ease up turbo. I've got some at home too you know

Lol have you made them smores shooters yet? They look like the shizz on paper. I reckon I'm up for making some but half the amount because I don't want to waste 3 bars just making desert!

Didn't even know about them tbh, I don't usually read the boxes but they do have some good recipes on their insta account

The company Quest has some great marketing.

I found the bars to be meh. Not worth the price in my opinion.
Also, i wonder what the result of their lawsuit about incorrect fiber counts (off by a lot) was?

The company Quest has some great marketing.

I found the bars to be meh. Not worth the price in my opinion.

I have been disappointed with some but they have their uses...hoping new flavours raise the bar.

I think the MP bars could be where it's at....Titan bars are good sh*t! Of course you could just have a Snickers and a protein shake...

Also, i wonder what the result of their lawsuit about incorrect fiber counts (off by a lot) was?

Oh really...? This is news...

I have been disappointed with some but they have their uses...hoping new flavours raise the bar.

I think the MP bars could be where it's at....Titan bars are good sh*t! Of course you could just have a Snickers and a protein shake...

Oh really...? This is news...

Yeah, cant find the results of law suit though.

Agreed about snickers and protein shake. Especially $$$ wise.

I jest, they do have a much better nutritional profile than a snickers and a shake... I really feel like a snickers now...

Can't find the results of the lawsuit, interesting reading though. I was not aware of this. I often wonder how many companies fudge the figures. I have found discrepancies on nutritional panels before, and numbers that just don't add up.

Ah, now I get why you said you don't like HTH [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ; You're not you when you're hungry ;)

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Just had one,can confirm they are really friggin good. Top 3 for sure.
Ok,had a few of the choc mint ones now,and would have to say they are my new fav.
Anyone that likes the taste/ texture of the Cookie Dough and Cookies & Cream and likes mint will love these

Ok kunce [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION] ; et al
MP PBC and Quest choc mint back in stock. Get amongst it before they go!

Ordered a box of each and some chips.... Chips make it too farken heavy for cheap postage...had to get the speedy DHL delivery. Damn shame :D