• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I packed 2 in my pockets, was already pissed, was reading this thread at the time, and the man was hungry lol

Apple Pie and White Choc Raspberry my favs. The fruit flavours are best.
Might get Lemon Cream Pie with next order.

Wasn't impressed with white choc raspberry, had a funny after taste. Do want more cookie dough though.

ok getting more cookie dough, what else should i try?

pretty sure I had the peanut butter choc and it looked and tasted like a massive turd.

anything else on iherb I should get while I'm at it?

DHL is cheap as anyway and it's cheaper. Just watch out they don't shove your parcel to Aust Post. Aust Post are Kunce. Didn't even deliver mine, just sent it straight to the local Post Office. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nearly everything gets given to aus post here, never had a problem. The guy comes early so he can catch us before we leave for work.

1st time I ordered got a DHL driver. All good.
The second time they gave it to Aust Post. I waited and left front door open so I could see. Nek minnit get an e-mail saying driver found no one home and left card. WTF the Kunt didn't even come let alone leave a card. Fukker.

Last edited:
just found [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; thread, might just order 3 different types of protein powder and make my own. can get new preworkout then too ;)

you only just found me?

I am crushed. offended :p

I also make bars that I sell, dude, but they're not as cheap as Quest (not made in factory, made by me lol)
no I looked at it ages ago but my laziness is only outgunned by my thriftiness. sent some of your links to wife for approval.

I remember you went pro but couldn't ship interstate? also your Facebook link no worky.

yes it does work. it directs to the new proton bars web page (coming soon, in development).
It gives you the link to the FB page there :)

I have been shipping around Australia since Feb.
BUT, I ship Express Post as my bars are fresh and get sent with cold packs. They should be stored refrigerated (and last for weeks and weeks).
I can't send via courier though as overnight rates via courier are really expensive.
i use Aus Post flat rate shipping satchels.

If you like fudgy bars, you might like these. But like I said, they are a niche market product and they are not as cheap as Quest.
I started making them as so many people have food intolerances.

I don't market them here as they're not what most of the guys are looking for here :)

the FB page is here: https://www.facebook.com/ProtonBars

lol pro? I've always been pro! Just never sold protein bars before. I make chocolates and patisserie as my main thing :)